Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The First Post...

I always thought the first post should be a momentous thing, filled with flowery language and a sense of purpose. A compass, if you will, of the direction the blog would take you.

But now that I find myself sitting in front of the computer, writing my very first post on my very first blog, I find that it is entirely different than what I anticipated. Instead of a sense of direction, I find that I am confused. Instead of flowery language, I find that, due to the late(ish) hour, I have trouble spelling the simplest words.

No, this first blog post is not noteworthy.

But it is momentous. For it brings promise. Promise of laughs, tears, excitement, and even disappointment. Rather like life, isn't it? For after all, what I intend to accomplish on this blog is chronicle life. My life. Our lives.

So come along, my friends, on what I can promise you will be a crazy ride.

And now I must go and feed my baby, for a baby does not care about momentous blog posts. A baby just wants to be fed.

8 comments:

  1. Love it. My first post was nothing exciting either!! Welcome to the wonderful blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine wasn't, either. And my blogs purpose is the same as yours :). It's fun looking back and seeing all you've done. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I meant to say, I love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Darlin,
    glad you're here. Been thinking of you a lot. Sending you some warm hugs and lovins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy Audra! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome to see my extra lil' sis, in person, & the blogosphere, too! <3 You!!!

    ReplyDelete