Thursday, August 15, 2013

Family Pictures

Ever since Avery was born I wanted to get our family picture taken. I kept putting it off until his birthday.

On his birthday we dressed in our very best and headed to Sears for a photo shoot. Avery was very cute and I love the way our family photo turned out.



Since it was his birthday, the took his picture with a giant "1." It is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen, but then again, I'm biased. :)



On Henry's birthday, we dressed up and again headed out to get our picture taken. By this time, our family had lost a little guy and gained a little guy. It was a bitter sweet time.


And, because it was Henry's birthday, we took a picture celebrating his first year of life.


I am so blessed with the family God has given us. I would not trade it for the world.

PS Henry's pictures were taken by my very talented friend Becky at Flutterbug Photography


11 comments:

  1. The photos of Avery make my heart skip a beat. I love him so much and miss his face in every photo.

    Henry is such a cutie too! I love that you all went and had pictures taken again....that is so special. I can imagine it WAS very bittersweet.

    Love you all so much!
    ~ Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss him too. :( He's my little sweetie pie...

      It was good to get them taken. It helped with the healing process.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing both your beautiful boys with us. Your friend did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. It was a pleasure sharing them.

      Delete
  3. Henry is a doll! Love his shot. I remember when you posted your family picture with Avery; I thought is was a unique one. You dont see many poses with the family standing up. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. We think he's pretty cute, too! I like the standing pose too. It is unique.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing, Audra. They are all beautiful and precious shots. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audra, thanks for visiting. I go off on tangents but basically I'm a liberal Lutheran who believes in social justice for the poor, education that matters, and that no matter what, my Lord love me because I have accepted the grace he has freely given me with no strings attached.

    Henry is adorable! I wish you many many happy years of boy raising. I attribute every grey hair on my head to both of my children, son and daughter, but I wouldn't have traded a minute of it. Now they are adults, still at home, and good to me and their dad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so, so, pretty Audra! Your family is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete